Honeywell Test Technician – Navhouse Corporation
As an authorized Honeywell repair facility, Navhouse is looking for Honeywell test technicians to join our growing team.
Duties and responsibilities
Performs system testing on a variety of Honeywell Inertial Reference Units (IRU). Testing includes:
- Initial diagnostic evaluation and troubleshooting.
- Identification of failure mechanism.
- Recommendation of a repair scheme.
Following initial testing and repairs is responsible to:
- Perform testing to adjust/calibrate using a variety of electronic instruments including but not limited to:
- Digital Multimeters, Scopes, Voltmeters, Angle Position Indicators etc.
- Preparation of test reports resulting from observations
Knowledge and Skills
Must have at least a basic knowledge of Honeywell IRU Systems testing.
Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering test specifications including but not limited to:
- Electrical schematics and layout drawings
- ATLAS test programs
Must have the ability to prepare clear and concise test reports
Additionally, knowledge of PC based software programs is required.