As a leading Defence Industry supplier, Navhouse is committed to the highest levels of export compliance through government registrations, international programs and company systems. Navhouse’s export compliance program includes:
- Management commitment to ITAR within Canada's Export Control policies.
- Corporate Export Compliance Policy in place.
- Registered with Canadian Automated Export Declaration (CAED) to file our shipper’s declarations in house.
- Apply and manage all export licenses, warehouse and technical assistance agreements.
- Restricted party screening performed in house in accordance with Canada's Controlled Goods Program.
- Registered with Canada's Controlled Goods Program (CGP).
- Bi-Lateral agreements with United States including ITAR 126.5 Canadian Exemption policy for ease of border crossing.
- Navhouse has registered NAFTA agreements in place with most of the major shippers.
- Navhouse is a NATO maintenance and supply agency (NAMSA) approved vendor.
To learn more about Navhouse’s export compliance program, please contact Mike Butterworth at +1-905-857-8102.